For when existing WiFi isn't reliable enough for streaming music.
Don’t let bad WiFi get in the way of great music.
Some homes just don’t get good WiFi. Others have so many wireless devices vying for bandwidth they can bog down the network and make everything sluggish. And others struggle when they’re asked to broadcast signals to remote rooms. If any of these WiFi issues sound familiar, BOOST can help your Sonos system stream music flawlessly.
BOOST creates a separate, dedicated wireless network for use by Sonos, so you can enjoy all your music all over your home without interruption. By creating its own network, BOOST eliminates interference from other wireless devices on your existing WiFi.
Stream to any room.
BOOST has three internal antennas that broadcast in all directions—even through walls and ceilings. That way the music reaches all the rooms you want.
Sets up easily.
Plug it in. Connect it to your router using the Ethernet cable provided. Configure using the Sonos app. You’re done. You don’t have to have BOOST to set up a Sonos speaker, but it’s good to know it’s there if you need it.
• Reliable. Streams without interference in the most challenging WiFi environments.
• Bypasses your temperamental WiFi to create a separate high-performance wireless network just for your Sonos system.
• Broadcasts 360° signals through walls and ceilings for flawless coverage.
• Simple setup. Connects directly to your router.
W 11.5 x H 3.3 x W11.5 cm
In The Box
• Sonos BOOST
• Power cord,
• Ethernet cable
• Sonos QuickStart Guide
• Legal/Warranty information.